Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!! (Hopefully)

It has been awhile since I have made a post! Honestly, I have been very very BUSY!!! Currently I am in the process of booking some upcoming sessions, remodeling my new office, working full time! Unfortunately, since I am just breaking through I have not yet been able to do Photography full time! Balancing time for my hobby/future career is a difficult task. Along with being a full time wife, and all other responsibilities that I have! In addition, Winter has caught up to me making me not want to do anything!! But, I am working hard to overcome that. I am very excited that the past couple of mornings, the sun is shining when I wake up. Birds are chirping, and a for sure sign that spring is just around the corner!!




I have done some around the house just at random shots, to keep me entertained. Because it is a little slow during the winter! Last week was my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and I was able to take some shots of them renewing there vows! It was precious and I will have the session posted on here as well as Facebook soon. There are two other sessions that I have planned within the coming weeks and am very excited about both!! Just a reminder while your doing some spring cleaning remember to change the frames in your home out! No better way to re-decorate and also make some family memories to treasure. Keep an eye out for the upcoming sessions! AAP

No comments:

Post a Comment