Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little about Allison Anderson Photography



Hi, Everyone! I am super excited about the new blog and website that are both still under construction, so you will just have to try and bear with me, for a little while (please!) I am still trying to get things under control. I just wanted to establish this for my clients to view my most recent work, thoughts, ideas, and plans for the future of Allison Anderson Photography and in order to do so; I thought it would be nice to share a little information about me! So here goes!



My name is Allison Anderson. I am twenty one years old, married to the most amazing man, who makes me incredibly happy. We have a house we just recently purchased which is a daily opportunity to grow and change. Two dogs, Ruby and Gracie. I love reality T.V. (I know!) Decorating my home, Photography, Gardening, Sunny days, Summer time, Any lake, Shopping, Fourth of July, Dates with my husband, Walking our puppies Spending time with family and friends, and just all together trying new things and living life to the fullest.


About a year ago, I begin really praying for God to guide me in the direction he felt my life would be focused towards, at first I went through several different field descriptions and have tried quite a few positions for my age. Nothing ever seemed to fulfill me and make me completely happy. A lot of people thing that a Job is a Job in my eyes that is not true at all. You can have a job that you get paid for that can make you happy and doesn’t even feel like work. I have not always known exactly what I have wanted to do with my life as a matter of fact have flip flopped around for over three years with the idea of it and struggled immensely. I have always loved pictures; ask any of my family, or friends. I would take dozens of pictures with friends, on vacation, church trips, anything at random. I cut them out, posted them all over my room, and framed them. Photos make me happy, they are a moment frozen in time, and bring an ability to bring back the memories, feelings, and emotion of the day or exact time. I absolutely adore the fact that I have been blessed with I feel what is a talent to capture that and bring those feelings my clients!! That’s just a little about me for now, I hope that you have enjoyed. I have posted some examples of some of my work at the end of this blog and will start updating individual sessions as soon as possible! Thanks a ton!!


Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment